Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this email this morning. Anyone follow through with this?
Process?
5516D505-1BF0-4326-B791-A8F043A5724C.jpeg

Reactions: Techniques
This is an interesting tidbit I found in the fine print:

As stated in our Program Limits, we do not allow advertising of referral links. In recognition of the many authentic word-of-mouth referrals provided by our owners, we have recalculated Founder Series Roadster discounts. If we believe that you have paid for ads, we have reduced your Referral count by the number of views from any paid sources during the time when the Secret Level Founder Series Roadster award was offered.

So if anyone had their NGR referrals adjusted, perhaps this is why. Glad to see Tesla getting a handle on this and doing something about it.

It also says this:
Discount off the base price will be displayed in the Loot Box

Interesting that the %discount is off the 'base price'. I wonder what the base price will be, as well as what option packages or features will be offered on top of the base price (no doubt FSD will be among those options, and perhaps the SpaceX package also).

New free supercharging!!

Effective December 12th to December 31st, all undelivered Model 3s and Model Ys (excluding Model 3 Standard Range) that deliver by December 31st will receive one year of Free Supercharging. Feel PM me or anyone that’s helped you if you need a referral code

New free supercharging!!

Effective December 12th to December 31st, all undelivered Model 3s and Model Ys (excluding Model 3 Standard Range) that deliver by December 31st will receive one year of Free Supercharging. Feel PM me or anyone that’s helped you if you need a referral code
Do you have an official source /link?

Do you have an official source /link?

Tesla no longer has a public relations or press darparment according to many sources.

The story is widely reported by many major new agencies so I would expect it to be valid.

But if you’re for the fine print none of the news agencies have a link and there’s nothing on the Telsa website either it appears.

For those placing a regular order that will obviously arrive next year given the current production timeframe feel free to use my referral link.

Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

Tesla no longer has a public relations or press darparment according to many sources.

The story is widely reported by many major new agencies so I would expect it to be valid.

But if you’re for the fine print none of the news agencies have a link and there’s nothing on the Telsa website either it appears.

For those placing a regular order that will obviously arrive next year given the current production timeframe feel free to use my referral link.

Tesla offers one year of free Supercharging to incentivize deliveries in record quarter attempt - Electrek

Tesla is giving Model Y and Model 3 year-end buyers free Supercharging

This Teslarati article says “delivery of an inventory vehicle before 12/31/20”

Happy Holidays everyone and welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on a new Model S, X, 3 and Y! Tesla Supercharging Credit - Referral link mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered. Glad to have helped several of you so far.

For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance, and Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.