Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year everyone and welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

Take care & happy motoring !

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

(Works for anyone in North America and abroad as well)

Happy to have a chat and help you figure out if an EV is right for you and which one makes the most sense.
Have owned Tesla's for over 3 years and have lot's of insight to ownership, especially in colder climates.
Extremely up to date on all the news and rapid changes happening.

In many situations, it is one of the best purchases you'll make in your life.
But there are also some situations which it just doesn't make sense right now.

1st time car owner with my recent Model Y LR purchase, planning to keep it for 10 years as a family car. Being that I live in a condo in a major city home charging isn't an option so I'd appreciate you using my refferal link to provide us both with 1000 free supercharger miles.

I'm active here and will be detailing my life as an EV owner in a major city with out home charging access, feel free to reach out with any questions or comments and enjoy the community!

Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

Take care & happy motoring !

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Referral Roadster appeared on my account!
5935DF92-DE44-45F7-A8F3-25565B6AB14A.jpeg
ABA40D83-A031-434A-A905-CBA225FC954C.jpeg
2C191AB9-2ABA-4AB8-A16B-A81B568D6CB0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.