Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bought a Tesla model Y and used my own referral code. When I took delivery of my vehicle, 2000 miles of referral showed up in my account. Is that a mistake or Tesla is giving 2000 miles now. I thought it was supposed to be 1000 miles. Please let me know what you get if you try using my code.

Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

Take care & happy motoring !

The program is about to change again... Tesla is completely revamping referral program after spending $23 million on free Supercharging - Electrek

Now even the free Supercharging miles are apparently starting to become a bit too expensive for Tesla. Sources familiar with the matter told Electrek that Tesla spent over $23 million in free Supercharging miles last quarter alone. It is prompting the automaker to do even more changes to the referral program.

According to a source familiar with the matter, Tesla plans to eliminate referral links, which owners often spam on social media, and instead turn to an app-based referral program promoting in-person referrals. The plans are still not entirely clear, but Tesla plans to update its mobile app to have more features for non-Tesla owners. It is going to facilitate test drives and current owners can link their account to the new user’s app to give test drives and if those new users end up ordering a Tesla, the current owner will be rewarded.

The program is about to change again... Tesla is completely revamping referral program after spending $23 million on free Supercharging - Electrek

Now even the free Supercharging miles are apparently starting to become a bit too expensive for Tesla. Sources familiar with the matter told Electrek that Tesla spent over $23 million in free Supercharging miles last quarter alone. It is prompting the automaker to do even more changes to the referral program.

According to a source familiar with the matter, Tesla plans to eliminate referral links, which owners often spam on social media, and instead turn to an app-based referral program promoting in-person referrals. The plans are still not entirely clear, but Tesla plans to update its mobile app to have more features for non-Tesla owners. It is going to facilitate test drives and current owners can link their account to the new user’s app to give test drives and if those new users end up ordering a Tesla, the current owner will be rewarded.

$23m? How much did they pay for Elon's stock comp?

I think it would've been better to launch a program like this a couple years ago, when Elon said they were going to start shutting down stores. Seems odd to launch such a "borrow my car for a test drive" program during a global pandemic.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
I received my first referral on May 2, 2021 and all I see in my Loot Box under My Referrals is the name, a green check mark, date (5/2/21) and Delivered. Does anyone know if Tesla will continue to offer 1000 free SC miles until the new referral program is finalized?

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or use referral code clyde46491

Status
Not open for further replies.