Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome prospective new owners. If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided below prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order. If you need assistance just let me know.

Link:
Earn Free Supercharging Miles or a $100 Cash Award

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

Even though there is a surplus of codes on here, I figure I'll throw mine into the mix as well. I could not be happier with my purchase of a Model 3 Long Range! The 1000 Supercharger miles that I received because I used someone's code really helped me relax and enjoy a summer trip with my family.

If you have any questions related to my purchase please feel free to private message me.

Here is my link and my code:

Code:
bruce32225

If you are looking for a referral code in order to receive 1,000 free Supercharging miles for purchasing a new Tesla, please consider using mine. Both of us will receive 1,000 miles for the purchase and delivery of a new Tesla model 3, S, X or Y. Or earn a $100 award after system activation by using my referral code when purchasing or subscribing to solar panels.

I love to chat so let me know how your purchase goes. Welcome to the community. Driving a Tesla is so much fun.

Free Supercharger Miles

Or your advisor can add referral code clyde46491 after your initial order.

Welcome prospective new owners. Or even new owners that didn't use a code when ordering.

If you have any questions before or after purchase feel free to private chat me.

Receive 1,000 free Supercharger miles (or equivalent outside the US) after delivery of a new Tesla car.

You can also earn a cash award after system activation of Tesla solar panels purchase and install.

Simply use the referral link provided prior to placing an order or add the code after placing the order.

Link:

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

Referral codes can be applied after orders have been placed. It requires Tesla to add after the fact. Both sales rep and customer service can add it. I believe as long as it's before delivery, they can be added. With current wait times that means you can add many, many weeks later. If anyone has trouble applying after order let me know in private message.

In case anyone else needs one:

Link:

Or if you prefer, Code:
jeremy75603

HI HI! 🚗⚡⚡⚡

:) now that ive got your attention, i see you are looking for a referral code.
Now, any codes from this forum will work.
So u can literally click ANY! But but, maybe u could consider using mine? Its my first time sharing. Ive no referrals under my belt xP.

You can use my referral link to get 1,500 free Supercharger km on a new Tesla:

Ive got 260km remaining on my supercharger. As a traveling nurse, i would appreciate some freebie miles from your generous purchase of a new life changing vehicle 🥰 heheh.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.