TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Tesla Referral Survey issue

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by flyhigh123, Nov 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. flyhigh123

flyhigh123 Member

In the other thread i noted an issue with my referral Survey. I had referred 6 people in the last round and when i received the survey there were no wheels option, no explanation.

I didn't complete the survey and submit it as I wanted to hear back from Tesla to see what the issue was.

today, I clicked on the survey link to see if anything may have changed, and now it says " You have already taken this survey".

I didn't submit it as mentioned so now, i dont even know if the basic refferal 1 and 2 went through. No confirmation email.

I really wish they would dedicate a few people to their referral sales people, ie US!!!!

Anyone know what to do>?

2. steve841

steve841 Active Member

Welcome to the club ... I had 5 in both prior programs .... emailed, called ....no answers, no reply. Nothing. Very disappointed with Tesla.

3. Reeler

Reeler 7th Year of Pure EV

The new dashboard is a big improvement. I wish they indicated your prize status and preferences too.