Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla-related websites/web blogs/social media for obsessed fans?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi fellow Tesla fanatics,

I apologize if this has already been answered in a previous threads but I am looking for more websites/blogs/Twitter accounts to follow to keep up with the latest in Tesla news.

I currently read Teslarati, Electrek, Green Car Reports, and Gas2 as well as follow Tesla Motors and Elon Musk on Twitter in addition to perusing the TMC and Tesla forums. I check Google News for "Tesla"as well. Any other websites/social media worth keeping an eye on? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi fellow Tesla fanatics,

I apologize if this has already been answered in a previous threads but I am looking for more websites/blogs/Twitter accounts to follow to keep up with the latest in Tesla news.

I currently read Teslarati, Electrek, Green Car Reports, and Gas2 as well as follow Tesla Motors and Elon Musk on Twitter in addition to perusing the TMC and Tesla forums. I check Google News for "Tesla"as well. Any other websites/social media worth keeping an eye on? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Consider going off-line and meetup with fellow owners... There are a few Tesla Owners Clubs in Soithern California... Check out groups on TMC for those of us here.

Consider going off-line and meetup with fellow owners... There are a few Tesla Owners Clubs in Soithern California... Check out groups on TMC for those of us here.
Any recommendations on a good Southern California Tesla owner clubs to join? I think there is an Inland Empire one but not sure how active they are. Tesla Orange County and Los Angeles clubs would be within easy driving distance for me as well. I am going to try to make it out to TMC Connect so perhaps I can link up with some owners clubs there?

Ah I see you are a member/leader of the Orange County Tesla Owners Club from your profile. Going to look through the forums to check out your club. I have been going to the official Tesla Owner Socials but would be interested in checking out some owners club to find likeminded people to share the obsession. :)

Any recommendations on a good Southern California Tesla owner clubs to join? I think there is an Inland Empire one but not sure how active they are. Tesla Orange County and Los Angeles clubs would be within easy driving distance for me as well. I am going to try to make it out to TMC Connect so perhaps I can link up with some owners clubs there?

I'm biased (one of organizers for OC Club and attend some LA events as a member) so, it's all good. The LA guys pretty much have the whole year planned out and we (the OC one) have the same place for brunch every other month (on Sundays) and do something that we figure out on the non-regular month.

June is a bi-monthly meet, check the thread I just posted on the California public section for the meet.

We definitely cover Tesla obsessively on EVObsession.com and CleanTechnica.com. And we try to run a lot of exclusives and original, research-based posts. We are conducting a long-term review of the Model S that I find really interesting, and plan to kick off a Model X one soon but that's been a bit delayed.

If you only care for Tesla stuff, you can jump straight to that tag to check in: Tesla Motors Archives | CleanTechnica

And I recently started a Facebook group for that as well: Tesla Obsessed Public Group | Facebook

Some of my favorite exclusives coming to mind right now, if you haven't seen them, include
But yeah, we've published nearly 5,000 articles on EVs, and have 1,626 articles filed in the Tesla Motors tag right now.