Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla releases big, new software update with Disney+, Car Wash Mode, remain connected to wifi, and more - 2021.24.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s interesting that except for a minute about of owners there has been almost no ates available to anyone for several days.

Be interesting to see when things go full speed again if it’s something with major changes or just another patched version of the last several rounds from most recent version.
With 2021.24.4 slowly rolling out for a couple days now, I would expect Tesla to open the gates Monday if there are no further show-stoppers. Otherwise, we could see a 2021.24.5.

I have a 2018 Model 3 Mid range with EAP. I am still waiting on the new update with Disney etc… Anyone else with this configuration still waiting or know why I am still waiting. I got an update about a week ago for the first time in a long time and it was 2021.12.25.7 and not much to it.

• Funny
Reactions: ABC2D
I have a 2018 Model 3 Mid range with EAP. I am still waiting on the new update with Disney etc… Anyone else with this configuration still waiting or know why I am still waiting. I got an update about a week ago for the first time in a long time and it was 2021.12.25.7 and not much to it.
Do yourself a favor and read through the numerous other threads on this subject, paying particular attention to the parts about nobody knowing how or why Tesla decides the order in which cars are updated.

Reactions: Twiglett
Patience.

Not even 5% of the fleet is on the latest build and there are clearly bugs since they are already pushing .4 of that code train.

Welcome to the forum.
@Hapless is giving good advice. Updates, or the lack of them can be frustrating. That seems to be especially true right now. The 2021.24.x versions started rolling out after a substantial gap from the 2021.12.x variants and it's still not out to the majority.

Here's what the numbers look like for the almost 16,000 users on TeslaFi.
1629637340143.png

I think I've spotted the problem... it looks like you're in Alabama. Last time I passed through it seemed the perennial time warp that state exists in was operating somewhere between 20 and 50 years back. It's a wonder that Tesla's are even operable there :)

Missing a lot including not working properly AP and FSD. I explained couple of topics ago.
@sunfarm - from your other posts, where the same thing was explained to you, you need to visit a service center. From what you explained, no Autopilot/FSD features were activated on your car even though you bought them. Software update isn't going to fix this - your car has incorrect options set in the vehicle configuration. Open the app, schedule service. Simple as that, will be resolved in a few days most likely.

@sunfarm - from your other posts, where the same thing was explained to you, you need to visit a service center. From what you explained, no Autopilot/FSD features were activated on your car even though you bought them. Software update isn't going to fix this - your car has incorrect options set in the vehicle configuration. Open the app, schedule service. Simple as that, will be resolved in a few days most likely.
Thanks. I will do. Probably again through the mobile service or will drive to service center which is 375 km from me.

With 2021.24.4 slowly rolling out for a couple days now, I would expect Tesla to open the gates Monday if there are no further show-stoppers. Otherwise, we could see a 2021.24.5.
Looks like 2021.24.4 is picking up steam again, as expected looking at the TeslaFi firmware tracker. Assuming no remaining issues are found as it hits more of the fleet, this should be available to just about everyone within 48 hours.

• Funny
Reactions: KArnold