Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Remote Climate Default

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I turn on remote climate from the tesla app on my phone, it defaults to turn on the heated seats for the driver and passenger. How do I change it so it turns on only the driver seat and the steering wheel?
IMG_1356.PNG

I don't think the default behavior can be changed. Been like this for me since the auto seat heaters were introduced.

If I touch the passenger seat heater, the whole thing resets, and seems to show the last setting I used in the car.

Also, if I don't touch it, when I get in the car, it will be set to my last settings. I don't think it's really showing the current state, but a placeholder until it ca connect and show what your settings were last time you drove.

But it's like the light in the fridge, hard to check when it's closed. Is it really on?

I don't think the default behavior can be changed. Been like this for me since the auto seat heaters were introduced.

If I touch the passenger seat heater, the whole thing resets, and seems to show the last setting I used in the car.

Also, if I don't touch it, when I get in the car, it will be set to my last settings. I don't think it's really showing the current state, but a placeholder until it ca connect and show what your settings were last time you drove.

But it's like the light in the fridge, hard to check when it's closed. Is it really on?
Does it show the exact same config (driver and passenger seat heater on) on your app as well?