Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla rent in San Francisco and return to LAX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Wade! I'm looking to pick-up in LA on March 30 (or the night before on the 29th) and drop off in SF a few days later. Please let me know if you're up for a road trip to LA for drop-off :) Thanks!

My Model 3 is booked until early April, but my Model S is scheduled to become available on March 22nd (assuming my current client doesn't extend). If @eposkrebysheva books as well, that could work out well.

Feel free to email me

My Model 3 is booked until early April, but my Model S is scheduled to become available on March 22nd (assuming my current client doesn't extend). If @eposkrebysheva books as well, that could work out well.

Feel free to email me
Thank so much for getting back to me, but we're having to cancel our trip because of covid-19 concerns :( When this whole thing is over I'd love to try to book something with you, though! Be in touch :)

Hey guys

Nice to meet you! I'm a super stoked Tesla fan, currently driving a BMW but switching to a Tesla model as soon as my BMW gets retired. I'm coming for a 3 week holiday / roadtrip to the United States and would love to rent a Tesla for my roadtrip. So I'm looking for a Tesla for the period of 06/24/22 to 07/15/22. Pickup and drop-off would be LAX Airport. I have some questions regarding renting a Tesla via Turo. I hope I don't bother you too much. :)

-How does charging work as a guest with a Tesla at Tesla Supercharger? Can I use the Tesla Supercharger as a guest at all? Can I charge and then the owner charges me afterwards? Or how does that work?
-Is the Turo Standard Protection similar to a comprehensive insurance? What do you recommend? I would like to be covered good.
-Do I get access to the Tesla App when I rent the car? I might want to track the charging progress when I'm sitting in a restaurant without having to check the car every time. How do you handle this?

Looking forward to you replies and any kind of offers.

Hey guys

Nice to meet you! I'm a super stoked Tesla fan, currently driving a BMW but switching to a Tesla model as soon as my BMW gets retired. I'm coming for a 3 week holiday / roadtrip to the United States and would love to rent a Tesla for my roadtrip. So I'm looking for a Tesla for the period of 06/24/22 to 07/15/22. Pickup and drop-off would be LAX Airport. I have some questions regarding renting a Tesla via Turo. I hope I don't bother you too much. :)

-How does charging work as a guest with a Tesla at Tesla Supercharger? Can I use the Tesla Supercharger as a guest at all? Can I charge and then the owner charges me afterwards? Or how does that work?
-Is the Turo Standard Protection similar to a comprehensive insurance? What do you recommend? I would like to be covered good.
-Do I get access to the Tesla App when I rent the car? I might want to track the charging progress when I'm sitting in a restaurant without having to check the car every time. How do you handle this?

Looking forward to you replies and any kind of offers.
1) Supercharging: you can use superchargers seamlessly, as if you were the owner of the car. Hosts will typically seek reimbursement from you for any fuel costs you racked up during your trip once you return the car
2) Turo insurance as multiple levels of coverage depending on what you are comfortable with
3) It's pretty easy to offer guests app access, especially if you are already an owner/have a Tesla account. It's certainly something I offer on my rentals if asked

1) Supercharging: you can use superchargers seamlessly, as if you were the owner of the car. Hosts will typically seek reimbursement from you for any fuel costs you racked up during your trip once you return the car
2) Turo insurance as multiple levels of coverage depending on what you are comfortable with
3) It's pretty easy to offer guests app access, especially if you are already an owner/have a Tesla account. It's certainly something I offer on my rentals if asked