Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla rental for under 30s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All

I am a 27 year old from India. Have been fascinated by Teslas for years but because of their lack of availability in India and my young age I haven't been able to drive one yet. I was 23 years old in the when I visited the US but the minimum age their to rent a Tesla was 25. I was 25 years old when I visited Australia buy the minimum age to rent a Tesla there was 27. Now that I am finally visiting the UK I am unable to find a rental company which rents out to under 30s without a ridiculous deposit. EVision rents out Tesla to under 30s but charges a GBP 4000 deposit (excess). Is there a company in London or surroundings which can rent a model S or X or 3 out to under 30s for a reasonable deposit and excess (somewhere around GBP 500). I had heard about white car but they seem to have gone into liquidation. So kindly suggest a company from where I should rent a Tesla for a day or two.

Thanks

wait a few months, should then be avaliable from the mainstream car rentals with less excess

Hello All

I am a 27 year old from India. Have been fascinated by Teslas for years but because of their lack of availability in India and my young age I haven't been able to drive one yet. I was 23 years old in the when I visited the US but the minimum age their to rent a Tesla was 25. I was 25 years old when I visited Australia buy the minimum age to rent a Tesla there was 27. Now that I am finally visiting the UK I am unable to find a rental company which rents out to under 30s without a ridiculous deposit. EVision rents out Tesla to under 30s but charges a GBP 4000 deposit (excess). Is there a company in London or surroundings which can rent a model S or X or 3 out to under 30s for a reasonable deposit and excess (somewhere around GBP 500). I had heard about white car but they seem to have gone into liquidation. So kindly suggest a company from where I should rent a Tesla for a day or two.

Thanks

these cars are luxury cars and will have large excesses to rent.

tesla offered me a test drive after i ordered my model 3.
you should see if you can get a test drive.

i think that’s as good as you’ll be able to get for now.

Hello All

Thanks

Evision allows you to pay £20 to reduce the excess to £500