TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla rental in Norway

Discussion in 'Norway' started by refjamie, Jul 31, 2014.

Tags:
  1. refjamie

refjamie New Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but wasnt sure where to post.

I've searched high and low for a company that offers Model S rental in Norway - does anyone know of anywhere?

Thanks!

Jamie

2. Yggdrasill

Yggdrasill Active Member

I believe both Hertz and Avis have Model S for rental. Send them an email and I'm sure they can tell you how many they have and where.

3. Volta

Volta Member

#3 Volta, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    Any luck? Volta.

4. zag2me

zag2me Member

Been looking into this myself as I'm going to Norway for 4 days next year up to the Arctic circle boundary.

Would love to know prices and locations that I could pick one up.

Doing it a normal rental car would suck :)

I see its now possible to drive from Oslo to Trondheim now just on superchargers.

5. fredag

fredag Member

Avis: http://www.avis.no/biler/Prestige/Tesla-Model-S (Approx 400USD/24h. Renting a boring car in Norway is approx 150USD/24h)

Hertz: https://www.hertz.no/rentacar/productservice/index.jsp?targetPage=HEL_prestige_collection_13.jsp&leftNavUserSelection=globNav_3_5_1&selectedRegion=Europe

Driving from Oslo to Trondheim using only superchargers has been possible since August 2013.

6. rentmyms

rentmyms New Member

7. rentmyms

rentmyms New Member

8. rentmyms

rentmyms New Member

9. Stevestub

Stevestub Member

Christopher, We'll be in Norway in August 2018 for 5-6 days. Looking to rent an S (current model s owner). Looked at Nabobli and they don't rent to people without a Nordic country driver's license. Is there another way?

10. glynhudson

glynhudson New Member

Hi @rentmyms

I will be visiting Norway in June/July and are keen to rent a Tesla model S. I have a UK driving licence and it seems as @Stevestub Nabobli requires a Nordic licence. Is there anyway around this? I would very much like to hire your model S id possible.

Thanks,