TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Rental in the GTA

Discussion in 'Canada' started by need4speed_RN, Apr 18, 2018.

1. need4speed_RN

need4speed_RN New Member

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone can provide me with any information or recommend anyone that I can rent a Tesla from for 1 day in July in the Toronto area. I am planning a bachelorette for a friend whose dream is to test drive a Tesla, and maybe even purchase one in the future. I'd love to make that come true for her. I have tried browsing through Turo and a lot of the rentals require the renter to be at least 30 years of age. My group of friends and are young, responsible professionals who are 28/29 years old. Is there any hope for us?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

2. mblakele

mblakele DON'T PANIC

Have you considered scheduling a test drive?

click here to see Tesla stores in the GTA: Find Us | Tesla

3. need4speed_RN

need4speed_RN New Member

That is an option, thanks! However, I was leaning more towards being able to get one for the day to pick her up in and then let her drive it for a little while before we return it. We were hoping the big surprise for the bachelorette be the Tesla!

Thank you for your reply though! If we can't figure anything else out, I'll definitely look into booking a test drive.

4. Navsarin

Navsarin S100D Red Rocket

Looking for model S or X?

5. need4speed_RN

need4speed_RN New Member

Either one of them is fine, but preferably a model S.

Thanks!

6. rypalmer

rypalmer Active Member

7. need4speed_RN

need4speed_RN New Member

Thanks for the referral! I looked at this guy's car and it says I need to rent it for a minimum of 3 days :( I only need it for 1!

8. BHCLUC

BHCLUC Member

The links I posted do not require 3 day rentals, nor must you be 30 years old.