TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla rental, San Francisco?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Beef, May 24, 2017.

1. Beef

Beef Member

Looking to rent a Tesla for a San Francisco<->Los Angeles round trip. 25th to around 30th of May.

Anyone interested? Tried Turo without any luck. Needs to be the same type of arrangement.

Model X is preferred but any Autopilot Tesla would work.

Crossing fingers,
    Beef

2. bertin

bertin New Member

I am also very interested. I am thinking of going San Francisco <-> Seattle. 3 weeks from the end of June.
    All Teslas are possible, but roadster will be a problem since we are a family of 4.

I have both S an X in Norway- Europe. Both New with AP2. Anyone going to Norway - (Europe) in june- july and will rent my Teslas?

3. Beef

Beef Member

I just rented Tao´s Model X on Turo.

Think we need to make an Tesla-Exchange site EU<->USA.

4. jbcarioca

jbcarioca Active Member

There are several Turo Model X for rent in San Francisco. I have renewed there before and am doing so again for the TMC Connect this year. I suggest altering dates and or simply searching SFO. You should find a variety of S and X. Sixt, Hertz, Enterprise and others also have Tesla available at SFO. Turo has a lot in a hotel just outside SFO which has a hotel shuttle.
    Find unique cars for rent nationwide