Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla rental, San Francisco?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to rent a Tesla for a San Francisco<->Los Angeles round trip. 25th to around 30th of May.

Anyone interested? Tried Turo without any luck. Needs to be the same type of arrangement.

Model X is preferred but any Autopilot Tesla would work.

Crossing fingers,
Beef

I am also very interested. I am thinking of going San Francisco <-> Seattle. 3 weeks from the end of June.
All Teslas are possible, but roadster will be a problem since we are a family of 4.

I have both S an X in Norway- Europe. Both New with AP2. Anyone going to Norway - (Europe) in june- july and will rent my Teslas?

I am also very interested. I am thinking of going San Francisco <-> Seattle. 3 weeks from the end of June.
All Teslas are possible, but roadster will be a problem since we are a family of 4.

I have both S an X in Norway- Europe. Both New with AP2. Anyone going to Norway - (Europe) in june- july and will rent my Teslas?

I just rented Tao´s Model X on Turo.

Think we need to make an Tesla-Exchange site EU<->USA.

Looking to rent a Tesla for a San Francisco<->Los Angeles round trip. 25th to around 30th of May.

Anyone interested? Tried Turo without any luck. Needs to be the same type of arrangement.

Model X is preferred but any Autopilot Tesla would work.

Crossing fingers,
Beef
There are several Turo Model X for rent in San Francisco. I have renewed there before and am doing so again for the TMC Connect this year. I suggest altering dates and or simply searching SFO. You should find a variety of S and X. Sixt, Hertz, Enterprise and others also have Tesla available at SFO. Turo has a lot in a hotel just outside SFO which has a hotel shuttle.
Find unique cars for rent nationwide

Looking to rent a Model X preferably as I own a P3D and want my wife to experience the Model X to convince her to get one. Will need snow tires as we will be going to Squaw Valley.

Pickup at SFO on Dec 23, 2019
Drop off LAX on Jan 2, 2020