TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Repair Parts Distribution - Eastern USA

Discussion in 'North America -' started by Drucifer, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

#1 Drucifer, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    Since Tesla is doubling superchargers, quadrupling destination chargers and doubling stores/and service centers in the next 2 years...

How about building a parts distribution operation for the eastern part of the USA? Maybe in Memphis, TN (FedEx) or Louisville, KY (UPS).

Personally, sending parts via steam locomotive or pony express from Fremont, CA isn't working too well for those of us in this half of the country. Just saying.

• Like x 2
  2. Xenius

Xenius Member

I'd support this idea.

3. Hewey

Hewey Member

Yup in Canada as well...

4. Syclone

Syclone Member

• Informative x 1
  5. loganss

loganss Spaceman

Yup. I 100% agree on this. It recently took a month and a few days to get a rear quarter glass leak repaired because wrong part was shipped and each part took like a week to get to the shop from the Fremont. It's ridiculous and a problem Tesla needs to get sorted out to support existing customers as well as to support the projected Model 3 numbers.