Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Repairs warranty info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think you are correct. Those 4 year 50,000 mile warranties are for parts PURCHASED out of warranty. In warranty repairs are excluded, as stated in the following from the link you sent:
"Any Parts repaired or replaced under the Tesla New Vehicle Limited Warranty, Tesla Used Vehicle Limited Warranty, or an active Tesla Service Plan are covered for the duration of that applicable warranty or plan, and does not extend beyond that duration."

Reactions: ucmndd
I don't think you are correct. Those 4 year 50,000 mile warranties are for parts PURCHASED out of warranty. In warranty repairs are excluded, as stated in the following from the link you sent:
"Any Parts repaired or replaced under the Tesla New Vehicle Limited Warranty, Tesla Used Vehicle Limited Warranty, or an active Tesla Service Plan are covered for the duration of that applicable warranty or plan, and does not extend beyond that duration."
Ahah! I got a free drive unit and labor then. I misquoted and allowed him to read it. It says “goodwill” and not “warranty” on the service invoice. Hmmm must’ve gotten lucky.