Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla review - favorable - Safety comments I had not heard at about 38:15 into it.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is an amazingly thorough (and favorable) review of the Tesla. Chock full of facts and figures and I think he got most of it right.
I had heard the story about the Tesla breaking the NHTSA testing machine... it is a very sturdy car.
The full video is an hour and well worth the time.

Pretty much spot on...got a bit confused about the air suspension and GPS....no biggie. Unfortunately showing lots of P85 and P85+ rear logos when talking about current S85/S85D and P85D.
Too bad they didn't have some photos of the 85D and P85D logos for the video.
They used a lot of Tesla stock footage in addition to their own. Most of the footage with snow looks like it came from the Tahoe area (I clearly recognized Donner Lake and Hwy 40 in one shot). Also lots of high desert scenes that do not have any resemblance to anywhere in the UK and look like they came from Southern California desert. Lots of repeat shots. When you have a one hour video, you need to scrape together footage from everywhere.
I was impressed with his narration. It was very carefully composed and clear and full of facts and figures.