Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla revoked access to EPC parts site after requesting parts? [site is just down right now 16MAY2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.

knobnd1

Jan 1, 2020
Ohio
I recently created a service request through the app for the new 2021 metal scroll wheels for the steering wheel. I received updates that the parts were ordered and the timeline when they would arrive. As far as I know, as of now the parts are still due to come in the next 2 weeks. I logged on to the epc parts site to look up some other parts just to look and was met with this message to any parts diagram. Has anyone else experienced having access revoked after requesting parts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 8.49.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 8.49.42 PM.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 36

Candleflame

Mar 9, 2015
QLD, Australia
maybe just a note here. If your scroll wheels are broken this may be a good idea but most people prefer the older scroll wheels. the metal ones dont feel anywhere near as good as the rubber ones.

David.85D

Oct 29, 2016
USA
maybe just a note here. If your scroll wheels are broken this may be a good idea but most people prefer the older scroll wheels. the metal ones dont feel anywhere near as good as the rubber ones.
Oh. That’s disappointing. This was the first I had heard of it and I was happy to hear there was a better part out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC