Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Ring.. Which one?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have the Cnick. Can’t speak to the others. I put it on 6 months ago. Haven’t taken it off since. I am BRUTAL to it and it shows. But that’s just me. My wife’s white ring is starting to show some wear but she is always digging in the garden with it sooooo.

It always works and we seem to use them about 3 or 4 times a week. I use it if o move the car out of the garage when I don’t have my phone on me (very common) and my wallet (with the card) is not in my pocket. I would say the most used accessory we have.

I bought a Fob, Works great. I put it in a drawer 6 months ago. I’m sure it still works great.

Just sayin.

PS: I have a fob for sale.

We have the Cnick. Can’t speak to the others. I put it on 6 months ago. Haven’t taken it off since. I am BRUTAL to it and it shows. But that’s just me. My wife’s white ring is starting to show some wear but she is always digging in the garden with it sooooo.

It always works and we seem to use them about 3 or 4 times a week. I use it if o move the car out of the garage when I don’t have my phone on me (very common) and my wallet (with the card) is not in my pocket. I would say the most used accessory we have.

I bought a Fob, Works great. I put it in a drawer 6 months ago. I’m sure it still works great.

Just sayin.

It’s made out of wood right? Did you buy it on Amazon? I was thinking ceramic.. but this is an interesting option.

Just sayin.

I’m interested in the key fob I sent you a message.

Correct. Took a few weeks.

I’m from Canada. If I hear people talking about Georgia I assume they are talking about the country. Not a state.

Lol, thats funny I guarantee you people from the US see the word "Georgia" in relationship to a location and think the US state of Georgia. In fact, I wonder how many in the US even know that there is a country called "Georgia" that isnt in the US (haha).

My problem was that I searched for “cnick ring” and found their website with a different kind of ring that you had to choose a chip. When I went back to the menu, there are specific Tesla rings so now everything is easy!

Like I say. The finish is starting to come off mine. But I’m sure that it’s because I’m brutal to it. I’m also the kind of person who just doesn’t care what my ring looks like. My wife and I have wedding rings that are worth about 140 bucks...for both of them. Course they were bought 34 years ago sooooo. :).

Lol, thats funny I guarantee you people from the US see the word "Georgia" in relationship to a location and think the US state of Georgia. In fact, I wonder how many in the US even know that there is a country called "Georgia" that isnt in the US (haha).
No offence intended, but I think that many Americans have a limited world awareness.

I live in British Columbia, Canada. One time when I was in California, someone at a gas station saw my license plate and was amazed that I had driven there all the way from Colombia. (The words are even spelled differently.)

:)

To provide some context, BC is not far from California. I’ve driven from BC to California in a day several times.

No offence intended, but I think that many Americans have a limited world awareness.

I live in British Columbia, Canada. One time when I was in California, someone at a gas station saw my license plate and was amazed that I had driven there all the way from Colombia. (The words are even spelled differently.)

:)

To provide some context, BC is not far from California. I’ve driven from BC to California in a day several times.

None taken (at least by me), Many in the US feel everything is centered around us. the US is called "us" for example (lmao), pun intended. Like I said, I would bet there are plenty of Americans that have no idea there is a country called "Georgia", so your experience doesnt surprise me... and I am born and raised here in southern california.

None taken (at least by me), Many in the US feel everything is centered around us. the US is called "us" for example (lmao), pun intended. Like I said, I would bet there are plenty of Americans that have no idea there is a country called "Georgia", so your experience doesnt surprise me... and I am born and raised here in southern california.

Did you know that most of world is filled with foreigners? Weird, amirite