Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster 2.0 - 1350 miles only !!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regrettably selling our 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 due to my wife's shoulder injury.

It is dark metallic blue with black & cream leather interior and black forged wheels.

It has done 1350 miles - we are second owners, first owner did just 900 miles and they were only covered because of its yearly service.

When we bought it Tesla Service in Palo Alto went through it .... they said it was as good as new.
It has been plugged in pretty much all of its life - battery meter shows 185 miles.

Comes with :
  • Roadster HPWC - never taken out of the box !!
  • 110v charger cord
  • Body colored hard top & storage bag
  • Paint armor
  • Tesla Roadster Car Cover

Please ask if there are any detailed pic's required

Asking price is $70k which is $10k less than we bought it for.

Attachments

• IMG_3630.jpeg
    IMG_3630.jpeg
    483 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_6657.jpeg
    IMG_6657.jpeg
    415.4 KB · Views: 153
Gorgeous car!
I noticed your window sticker shows the $9,000 Premium Carbon Fiber and Leather option, but the photos appear to show the Executive Leather without carbon fiber. Was this a typo on your window sticker, or was the carbon fiber removed?

Gorgeous car!
I noticed your window sticker shows the $9,000 Premium Carbon Fiber and Leather option, but the photos appear to show the Executive Leather without carbon fiber. Was this a typo on your window sticker, or was the carbon fiber removed?

Thank you for the kind words. I really don't know - I guess the first owner might have changed his spec after the label was printed.

• Helpful
Reactions: DeedWest
The steering wheel is odd... Are those red buttons the horn buttons?

Nice catch indeed - we have some eagle eyed folks on here.

The steering wheel is a Mitsubishi Lancer one, same airbag, larger rim diameter (14" vs 12") & the red buttons are indeed for the , the reason for installing was to try to see if the wife could drive it with the reduced starring weight - alas no.

It was an interesting tweak tho' because the steering was a little lighter, easier to position on the road, better feel and less kick on undulating roads.