TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Roadster 2.0 Sport - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by nitrochino, Jun 18, 2014.

1. nitrochino

nitrochino Member

Tesla Roadster 2.0 Sport

I'm preparing to let go of this like new Roadster 2.0 Sport. The car has been meticulously taken care of. Never wrecked, never driven in rain or snow, and has always been stored in an air-conditioned garage. The car has less than 5700 miles. Serviced in May and had been issued a clean bill of health. The manager at New York service said he's never seen a Roadster in better condition. The battery is in brand new condition with ideal range well beyond 250 miles in range mode. Standard mode will get you around 193 ideal miles.

Please send questions to [email protected] or for more pictures. Thanks!

http://www.pluginamerica.org/surveys/batteries/tesla-roadster/vehicles.php?order=cac

List Date: 6/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Roadster 2.0 Sport
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    3e71fbee-39cf-4e2c-bb17-d8f006f36e592.JPG
    70f691c0-6637-4275-960e-8f444eaa80ed2.JPG
    ab9ea491-5786-4b4d-b757-dbb7a27395a42.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Tesla Roadster 2.0 Sport

2. nitrochino

nitrochino Member

I just posted the vehicle for sale without a price, and the shipping will be roughly $850 unless you want to pick it up. The car is still available. Thanks.

3. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

And sold for zero dollars!!
    I'm getting on the Panjo folks to come up with an easy re-list feature for mistakenly "sold" items, but we're not there yet.

You should list your car again, enter an asking price, and select "or best offer".

4. bart513

bart513 Member

And I am the disappointed almost owner of a 2.0 Roadster Sport for $850! LOL