Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster 2.0 Sport (VIN #502) for sale

ekotysh

Sep 15, 2014
Tahoe-Reno
Tesla Roadster 2.0 Sport
Fusion Red with Black Interior

VIN #502 - First 2.0 Sport produced
Rare Full Carbon-Fiber Accent Package

MYGdUbs.jpg

C0TUVBR.jpg

aamducr.jpg

3xkUvoU.jpg

BnRSa5D.jpg

RIPFdxh.jpg

zqKpZbZ.jpg

CrLQ6K5.jpg

Pristine condition. Always garaged. 39,000 highway miles
Full Warranty: Tesla's Extended Service Agreement (ESA) and Battery Extended Service Agreement (BESA) through August 2017.

Includes every option available from Tesla
Asking Price $100k

I've loved and cherished this car since 2014 and having to part with it due to purchase of a house.

See more details on Ebay:
Tesla: Roadster convertible

Reactions: benjiejr

DlBarns

Jul 20, 2016
Fort Wayne, In
I review your pictures and with your high ;mileage of 40,000, I can not offer you over 60,000 as is and have it transported to Indiana. Give me a call if you are interested 260-639-3012.

bart513

Feb 27, 2013
East Hampton
I think @DIBarns may be using the Model S formula. The car has the extended service agreement and the battery extended service agreement which are worth about $12,000 if I am correct. Then there's the value of the car:)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC