TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Roadster among the 15 best drives for 2008

Discussion in 'News' started by Cobos, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Cobos

Cobos S60 owner since 2013

Thought I should mention that E24 Exclusive has an article about the 15 best rides/reviews they had this year and the Tesla Roadster made the list.
    Look at the cars they also drove here.

Cobos

PS: E24 is a business website which is a joint project between the biggest 3 newspapers in Norway, and their Exclusive section has reviews of things, usually high-end or special things.

2. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

Aah, VP12...

Not only made the list, but pretty high up it too. :smile:

3. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

4. Cobos

Cobos S60 owner since 2013

I'll try to do a layman translation (there's a difference as my translator wife usually tells me :) of the teaser text for the review:

"An EV that doesn't look like a box and with the acceleration of a supersportscar. Quite extrordinairy driving experience, where you have maximum torque/power from the first nanosecond. Upto 70km/h there's hardly any other car in the world that can keep up. A sportscar like no other. "

Cobos

5. shark2k

shark2k Member

I'd say pretty freakin' high. I didn't think it would be that high when you said "pretty high." That's amazing that it got 4th place in the list considering many people's "views" of electric cars.

Thanks for the translation Cobos.

-Shark2k