Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster Carbon Fiber Hardtop + Roadster Cover - Used Twice, Best Offer, Paid $5,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling In perfect shape aside from some surface scratches that can be easily buffed out (see picture below).
The marks were a result of my assistant putting the top in our attic.

It has been safely stored for years in perfect San Diego weather.

This was purchased with a Roadster Sport 2.5 with the Carbon package.

I originally paid nearly $5,000 for this top and sold the Roadster without it.

I'll also include a Tesla Roadster Cover (not shown) that has never been used.

I recently saw one of these sell for $8,500 in this forum.
Best offer > $3,000 and it's yours.

Shipping at cost, no handling fee added. Located in San Diego, CA.

IMG_3432.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

FYI - this forum is amazing. 11 minutes after posting this I received an offer...
I'm going to wait for a couple more to come in before deciding on the right buyer.
As soon as I accept an offer I'll mark the top as sold.
Mike
Hi Mike- I have been looking for a hard top for my Validation Prototype Roadster VP30. I live in Santa Monica and could pick it up from you. Best, John ([email protected])

Here's a quick update - I just ran a sponge over the "surface scratches" and they rubbed right out.
I just took the top outside and into the sun to shoot some pics so you can see how nice the top looks.
It's nearly flawless and someone with more patience than me can rub the rest of the smudges to make it perfect.

Photos don't do this top justice - it sparkles like crazy in the sun and looks absolutely spectacular.

I have someone coming by today to look at it so if you're interested for real, PM me right away or it'll most likely be gone by end of day.

Mike

IMG_3502.JPG
IMG_3503.JPG