TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Roadster Final Edition, limited to 9 cars worldwide

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by Ivan, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Ivan

Ivan Member

TESLA Roadster Sport FINAL FOUR EDITION EUROPE

Absolutely new Tesla Roadster Final Four Edition. One of the last Tesla Roadsters built. There were only 9 built in the whole world, 5 for the US-Market and 4 for Europe and Asia. There is a official writening and certificate from Tesla Motors UK. Full optional with all Carbon, Exterieur colour is Atomic Red, unique one only for this Final Edition, interieur leather black-red, Badge with the limitation number. Please only serious potential buyers, collection car. Selling because of moving to a other country. The car is in Switzerland, Km 500, I Accept offers for the car. The price new was over 220'000 Swiss francs.

Sell Price: 99'800 Euro

2. fjavifp

fjavifp Member

Hi Ivan,
    First of all, good luck with the sale - must be hard to let go such wonder...

You may consider posting your ad in this other thread in the forum: Tesla for Sale
    You are sure to be asked for additional details and pictures, but it seems to work quite well....

Again good luck.
    Regards

3. Ivan

Ivan Member

Thank you, I saw too late.