TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Roadster for a video shoot in Bay Area california

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kunala, Jul 18, 2012.

Tags:
  1. kunala

kunala Member

Hi all:

Pretty new here, as I don't own a Tesla, hopefully one day I will, but anyway:

I was looking to use a Tesla for music video shoot that I am doing. The music is Bollywood mixed with Electronic Dance Music.

I would need it this coming weekend, and the owner can get a little something ( $$$) from me, a nice special thanks to, and last a cool experience seeing a video being shot with top of the line equipments. Of course, you would have to live in the bay area!

Our past videos have gotten over a million views total, and it would be really really awesome if you know anyone who'd want to do this, please refer them to me! A lot of people around the world end up seeing this video, and I really want to show them the great things created in california, from the music to the beauty of the scenery to the talent in the video: Tesla is an amazing car made in california that will complete the picture.

Here are some links:

Love the Pressure
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWXuAf1yRac

Chammak Challo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43UWZtFJ2LY

Please PM or post here if interested and we can chat over the phone!

2. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Well-Known Member

Can't help you with the car, but wanted to say I enjoyed both videos very much. Real professional quality and catchy beats.

3. kunala

kunala Member

Thank you!! i'll pass the word to everyone else involved as well! :) And If you can think of anyone that can, please give a shout-out!

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#4 TEG, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    For those that haven't watched the videos yet, the 2nd one ("Chammak Challo") has a red Roadster featured in it...

5. Bradleybang

Bradleybang Member

Kunala,
    I sent you a pm with my cell #.

6. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Wow, these are great tunes and videos! Needs a little more Benny Lava.

Can TMC members get a background cameo?

7. kunala

kunala Member

Suree if you want to come to the concert scene next weekend! ;)

8. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Hey I'm down. Sounds like a party.