TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Roadster for Rent?!

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by kaituc, Sep 22, 2010.

1. kaituc

kaituc New Member

Hello fellow Tesla members!
    I am currently searching for a Tesla Roadster for rent September 28-October 7th for a company wide sales meeting in LAs Vegas and a show in Los Angeles. The car would be shipped on a truck to avoid any damages and full insurance would be purchased.

Because Tesla is such an elite car it is not rented out like the rest of the luxury care population. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. DrTaras

DrTaras R254->R725->S1364-->X769

I know that post #1 was successful as I spoke to the guy who told me not to respond as that position had already been filled. There was another whom I spoke with who had answered too late so I will direct him to this 2nd post. You can also contact a consortium of enthusiasts at http://www.socalgreenspeed.com/

3. tomsax

tomsax Member

I can't imagine renting out my Roadster without very careful conditions and suitable deposit forfeited for doing something abusive like driving the battery down low and not charging it, in hot weather. A careful examination of the log files would definitely be in order before returning the deposit.

4. qwk

qwk Model S P2681

Exactly my thoughts.
    It appears that people are willing to do so.

5. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

It's not easy to find Teslas for rent. It's up there with the Veyron. Not only are there few owners like them so much that ...