Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster OEM Car Cover?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there! I just bought a 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 earlier this week and I’m pretty thrilled. I’m looking for an OEM car cover. Anybody knows where I could find one? Thank you!

I found that the Tesla cover for the Model S is made by Covercraft. It is high quality.

I would suggest call them and see if they also made one for the Roadster.

I would suggest Covercraft

When we bought our Roadster last December and we purchased a cover from California Car Cover Co. We bought the
Customweave Stretch Fit Indoor Custom Car Cover with Flannel Lining. It has mesh openings on the front and rear bumper, front hood at the louvers and side vents on the rear fender openings. It fits like a glove and couldn't be happier, paid extra to have Tesla printed on the front.

About 2 months ago, I tried my luck and asked the Tesla SC in Australia. They had one on a shelf in another city and shipped it over. They did tel me this was the last one in on their systems globally, so not sure if thats true or not .. but maybe give a quick call to your local SC ... you never know. I was highly surprised to even get an OEM one after so long.

I found that the Tesla cover for the Model S is made by Covercraft. It is high quality.

I would suggest call them and see if they also made one for the Roadster.

I would suggest Covercraft
I've had two Covercraft covers for my Roadster. They were both high quality and I would recommend them. They have the patterns to install the vent holes for charging and air flow just like the OEM version. The only thing they don't have is the Tesla logo.

Reactions: Jodro and jason.tv