Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster on Nürburgring Nordschleife

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I've been searching for videos or articles about if anybody has tried their Tesla Roadster on the legendary Nordschleife.
Does anybody here at this forum know something about that?

Thankful for Youtube links or websites :)

Thanks from big EV fan!

Done (simulated) lots of times in the Gran Turismo 5 game...

watch

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tesla Roadster was the first car I bought in GT5...so I've also driven hundreds of laps around Nordschleife in it :love:

The battery was flat after a little over 4 laps...but with GT5's futuristic charger I am back on track again in less than a minute :wink:

Yesterday we went there with 12 roadsters and several other ev's. Big fun though it was raining. It's a scary racetrack, especially when you're on semi-slicks on a wet track. We followed the pace car in an exhibition as part of the show around the races there, but it was still fast enough. While we were on the track a BMW crashed, because His driver couldn't follow the pace car.

..I was too busy driving, but many drivers had passengers filming the ride. There should be some coverage in the web, soon. The event was hosted by RWE. Craig Davis and other Tesla guys were there, too.