Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5, 11,578 miles, Clean Title - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5, 11,578 miles, Clean Title

Upon good advice from a Power User on this Blog, please see price adjusted to "Reality." I'm grateful for the assistance, and willing to learn.

For Sale: 2011 Roadster 2.5 Sport, Lightening Green, 11,578 miles, new battery installed last month, all connections rechecked and recalibrated. Car has no issues, no dents, no dings, no scratches & a clean title. Selling because my lifestyle has changed, and the car has spent more time garaged over the last year than I've spent driving it. It deserves more time out in the open air.

As Tesla aficionados already know rather well, the Sport version of the Roadster comes with premium paint and paint armor, a solar guard windshield, executive leather interior with premium seats, and an infotainment group.

This one also comes with custom sheepskin leather seat covers - removable, but you really wouldn't want to do this - made by Ramshead in Santa Rosa.

This particular vehicle spent the 1st year of its life in the Palo Alto dealership. As such, it has probably been as comprehensively tested and maintained as any car short of those belonging to Elon Musk. It runs PERFECTLY.

It has been garaged in San Rafael in a facility maintained by Sausalito Classic Car Storage, living among its equally "titled" cousins - Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Aston Martins, etc.

I have included numerous photos of the car. I also created a "home video" in which I provide a 360 degree "walk around" the vehicle - but, for whatever formatting issue prevails - I can't seem to upload to this post. I will be happy to send via email to any serious potential purchaser.

Initial contact via email is preferred, after which I'm happy to provide a phone number and answer any questions you might have, provide additional photos, etc.

List Date: 2/10/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5, 11,578 miles, Clean Title
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

xfdd4bApBmm2.jpg
fkDES4zqkQSh.jpg
8dSCSSPZfT0T.jpg
BQMYpMKPZ2ZP.jpg
tn3Mk26gjqHX.jpg
7qKdjygfv4bV.jpg
uXMsqZ6jv82y.jpg