TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TESLA Roadster Sport FINAL FOUR EDITION EUROPE

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Ivan, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Ivan

Ivan Member

Absolutely new Tesla Roadster Final Four Edition. One of the last Tesla Roadsters built.
    There were only 9 built in the whole world, 5 for the US-Market and 4 for Europe and Asia. There is a official writening and certificate from Tesla Motors UK.

Full optional with all Carbon, Exterieur colour is Atomic Red, unique one only for this Final Edition, interieur leather black-red, Badge with the limitation number. Please only serious potential buyers, collection car. Selling because of moving to a other country. The car is in Switzerland
    Km 500

I Accept offers for the car. The price new was over 220'000 Swiss francs.

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Can someone explain this to me in smaller words? I'm not getting it.

3. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

I found a link explaining the "Tesla Roadster Final Edition", maybe the 4 refers to only 4 in EU and Asia? At first I thought maybe it was sports related somehow, but didn't see that reference. Car News and reviews, videos, wallpapers, pictures, free games and more. - Top Speed

4. PopSmith

PopSmith Saving for a Model 3

They built two Final series which consisted of nine cars, four for Europe and five for the U.S..

Here is one that was being sold by Lamborghini Houston via eBay:
    Tesla Final Editio in Tesla | eBay Motors

5. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

6. Ivan

Ivan Member

So I have an official writening from TESLA in UK. They built the last nine cars, 5 for US and 4 for Europe and Asia. As I know 3 of them are Switzerland and one in Germany. A collector from Geneva has two of them. The car is really unique!
    If you know anybody who is interested, please write me! The price is open to negotiation!

7. Ivan

Ivan Member

Yes this is correct