TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Roadster spotted Englewood, Ohio

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by ibcs, May 30, 2010.

1. ibcs

ibcs Member

May 29th, 2010 was a day I was shocked beyond believe. My son came home and swore he saw a Tesla Roadster in my neighborhood at a party in Englewood, Ohio. I asked if he was sure and he said dad the emblem was a T. Let's take a ride and check it out. Well it was 10:30 PM on Memorial Day weekend and I'm thinking he's got it confused with something else. To my surprise a Black Tesla Roadster was sitting less the 1/4 from my house. License plate started with ND4.

It was beautiful. I have never seen a Tesla in Ohio and was shocked in disbelieve. We did 4 drive by's in all. The first for confirmation and the rest in awe. I wish it had been earlier in the day or I had known about it while it was daylight.

It was late so I did not take any photos, but seeing the Tesla in person made my weekend. It only makes me want to put a deposit down on a Model S more after seeing one in person.

I know the people on the West coast may see a Tesla and think nothing of it, but it was a treat for me and my son.

---Kent

2. codagent

codagent Member

congratz! They are beautiful. I live near Sacramento and whenever I travel down to the bay area I keep my eyes out ;) I've seen about three or four different ones in the wild (none of them in Sacramento). I also attend the events they host if they are open to the public and don't cost an arm and a leg :p