TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Roadsters for Los Angeles photoshoot

Discussion in 'California' started by neardark, Feb 1, 2013.

1. neardark

neardark New Member

I hope this isn't out of line or against the rules! I know I just registered but I was referred to the forums by a personal acquaintance who suggested a Tesla Roadster would be an excellent choice for a photoshoot. I have a shoot coming up February 5th and would love to know how I can contact someone willing to have their car used in the shoot. It's all still photography so no one would need to drive it besides the owner. It's also a same-day shoot and in the Los Angeles area. It's an editorial so compensation would be production credit and prints only but the photography team is very professional and somewhat reknown. Anyway again sorry if this is the wrong place to contact owners for this kind of gig, but if I've come to the right place any suggestions would be great :smile:

2. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

I've responded to you via PM.

3. neardark

neardark New Member

PMed back, thanks muchly!

4. DrTaras

DrTaras R254->R725->S1364-->X769

Better late than never for the future:
    Rent a Famous Black Tesla Roadster in Los Angeles - Getaround