Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla S 2019 Air suspension is not available

k0s0vo

Feb 21, 2020
UK
Did unplugged one or both front sensors, but nothing happened. Car got hit on the front left side and had to order a salvage upper wishbone arm and that came with the height sensor as well. So if old was would have been damaged, I'd didn't looked like, the other one should had made a difference, but nothing.
Still believe it's a can tool box reset thing.
Will keep looking

HeikkiJ

Dec 2, 2020
Kankaanpää, Finland
Hi all! I'm facing the same issue. A 2020 salvage car with TAS2_a218 issue. Anyone got their car fixed? Right now the car is so low it's even challenging to get it on a trailer to get to the nearest Tesla service point.

BoNosAll

Jan 24, 2021
Portland, Oregon
I do have the same issue with my Model S, same salvage, but proud, saved myself over 40k. Still supercharges for free and as long as I keep it out of a service centre, should still do.
So, I did the same with replacing the compressor and valve block, also replaced the air suspension module but same error "suspension adjustment unavailable".
Compressor works fine if hooked to 12v, also managed to lift the car up. If you put 12v on the valve block pins...I can give you the combinations if you need. I removed the air lines from the block and noted which + - combinations opens which line...so I lifted it to lets say normal height. Trouble is that headlights get info from suspension as well (so I heard)
Going back to the root of the problem, seems like its just a software issue, since airbags deployed its a crash log somewhere and needs to be deleted. Many guys do reset the airbag modules, but couldn't find anyone who can reset the suspension log. It was a guy but was asking for $800 and was something fishy, like me to buy a linux laptop and he would connect from US to my car in UK to reset something....didn't like it. So still looking
Another guy said that he just asked the tech at Tesla to reset it, and only took minutes...but Id rather stay away. Its not about the free supercharging, bought the car cheap enough, but they will disable the autopilot as well.

T-can pro its a diagnostic module for Tesla

t can,tcan, t can, tesla tool, tesla scaner, tesla diagnostic tool, tesla programming tool, tesla airbag crash data reset, tesla add key, key programming for tesla

EAS-TAS – Tesla Airsuspension System (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes,exit service mode ) - supported until 06.2016

So, that's all I know, and Im stuck
Let me know if you find something else
K0s0vo, I would love to get the pin out on the pump as my ride is looking like a 64 impala with switches and no air. It is slammed. Love the look, but terrible to drive around knowing your batteries are an inch or two above the pavement. Thanks in advance. If someone else has the pin out for the valves on the pump, post it up. It seems like there are several of us who could use it.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC