TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla S 85 2014 17K miles, red color - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by peterspd, Apr 24, 2015.

1. peterspd

peterspd peterspd

#1 peterspd, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. ReddyLeaf

ReddyLeaf Member

Nice build, well priced, and perfect for me. I'm giving this serious consideration. Unfortunately, I'm more price adverse and with the WA state tax exemption & federal tax credit, I'm looking at a basic 70D for a slightly lower price (although without pano, subzero, aftermarket). Choices, choices.

3. Mnlevin

Mnlevin Member

You would be foolish to pass on this great deal and purchase a car without a PANO roof. I am sure a S85 is a better car than a 70D. THis car is bearly broken in. I purchased a P85 with 15k miles on it in Nov, and now have 29k on it. IT is still a new car for me and plenty of warranty coverage.

Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A TESLA WITHOUT A PANO ROOF YOU WILL REGRET IT!

4. salamagd

salamagd Member

Not so sure about that.

5. lordh

lordh Member

Why so pro pano roof Mnlevin? Extra headroom (I'm 6'4 ) would be main advantage for me. Im still looking for my first Tesla. As one of the 98% and retired it's a stretch. But it still remains no. 1 on my bucket list. I currently lease a Toyota Avalon Hybrid Ltd which I must admit I love ..... blah blah blah
    btw I love the look of this loaded S85!

6. Mnlevin

Mnlevin Member

The Pano Roof takes the car to a whole new level. Yes, better for tall people, but also better for back seat guests. I own 2 Model S and would not consider a car without it. the #1 option for me.

THe reason I said the MS 85 is better than a 70D is just the range factor. Simply put at 300-320 Wh/ Mile it will get better range. The value is in the used car, after a few months they are all the same. And the car has proven itself in all conditions, MS 85 much better than 70D and a better value Used vs New. IMHO

7. stevej119

stevej119 Member

i chose not to get the pano roof because I drive high mileage and will be out of warranty in no time. Went with coils for the same reason. Also, the red roof is spectacular!