Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla S 85 2014 17K miles, red color - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla S 85 2014 17K miles, red color

Detail coming soon

List Date: 4/25/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla S 85 2014 17K miles, red color
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Last edited:
Nice build, well priced, and perfect for me. I'm giving this serious consideration. Unfortunately, I'm more price adverse and with the WA state tax exemption & federal tax credit, I'm looking at a basic 70D for a slightly lower price (although without pano, subzero, aftermarket). Choices, choices.

You would be foolish to pass on this great deal and purchase a car without a PANO roof. I am sure a S85 is a better car than a 70D. THis car is bearly broken in. I purchased a P85 with 15k miles on it in Nov, and now have 29k on it. IT is still a new car for me and plenty of warranty coverage.

Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A TESLA WITHOUT A PANO ROOF YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Why so pro pano roof Mnlevin? Extra headroom (I'm 6'4 ) would be main advantage for me. Im still looking for my first Tesla. As one of the 98% and retired it's a stretch. But it still remains no. 1 on my bucket list. I currently lease a Toyota Avalon Hybrid Ltd which I must admit I love ..... blah blah blah
btw I love the look of this loaded S85!

The Pano Roof takes the car to a whole new level. Yes, better for tall people, but also better for back seat guests. I own 2 Model S and would not consider a car without it. the #1 option for me.

THe reason I said the MS 85 is better than a 70D is just the range factor. Simply put at 300-320 Wh/ Mile it will get better range. The value is in the used car, after a few months they are all the same. And the car has proven itself in all conditions, MS 85 much better than 70D and a better value Used vs New. IMHO