Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla S drives the Antebellum Trail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I completed my first long haul road trip down the Antebellum Trail. 3000 miles in two weeks! I had to get over my "range anxiety" as the Tesla Supercharger network is superb. That being said, Tesla, please put a supercharger in Athens Georgia! I had to learn how to use CHADEMO and J772 charging stations. A learning curve but easy, and effective. My advice to anyone planning a road trip - join as many charging networks as you can: Chargehub, Blink, Greenways, EVTogo and SEMA were the ones I found were most useful. Use the PlugShare App to find chargers when you are not near a Tesla Supercharger station. Use the Range app on your Tesla! The battery miles remaining display does not display your true driving range based on your driving style and conditions. Wind reduces your range, but I found driving style and speed were the real costs to driving range. Keep below 70 mph and avoid sudden accellaration. Overall, a great experience, and I will definitely be planning another long road trip with "Delores".
IMG_6594.jpg

L1000358.jpg

Attachments

• L1000358.jpg
    L1000358.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 37
  • L1000358.jpg
    L1000358.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 26