Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla S ludicrous plus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys/girls,

purchased a 2016 Tesla a P90D yesterday absolutely love it.
Looking at a few YouTube videos it appears there are different ludicrous plus modes including a warp mode.

having problem finding that mode. Does anyone know how to do it?

thanks all.
It doesn’t sound like you have a P90DL so it would not be available to you.

Thank you.
Mine already has ludicrous plus. And I was wondering if there is also a “warp mode” to activate. Or if ludicrous plus is the fastest setting there is.

Thank you.
Mine already has ludicrous plus. And I was wondering if there is also a “warp mode” to activate. Or if ludicrous plus is the fastest setting there is.

The setting is the same - there are two ways to activate it, one of which gives you the light field effect on the screen before asking if you want your mommy. I'm not sure if the P90 still has that screen or not. But now that the Toybox has moved, if you do have access to it, you'll get to it by opening up the apps ribbon, and selecting "Toybox" and scrolling down to Ludicrous mode (instead of just going into Driving and setting the mode to L Plus)

The setting is the same - there are two ways to activate it, one of which gives you the light field effect on the screen before asking if you want your mommy. I'm not sure if the P90 still has that screen or not. But now that the Toybox has moved, if you do have access to it, you'll get to it by opening up the apps ribbon, and selecting "Toybox" and scrolling down to Ludicrous mode (instead of just going into Driving and setting the mode to L Plus)
I'm pretty sure that it has to be a P100DL or newer Performance model to display the battery temp/power readings.