Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla S summoning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an standard 8’ garage door. My brand new S refuses to summon into or out of it. I have it set to tight. It will drive towards the open I g, and before entering just gives up. I can drive it in, with the aid of a safety monitor, but that’s no good. I can back it in, teeth clenched, still not good. I watched a bunch of YouTube videos and other people get their Teslas in and out of tight spaces.
attached is a pic of where it stops if I try to summon it out of my garage. HELP!
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• D48B7004-058E-42C7-B045-11A8A4327784.jpeg
    D48B7004-058E-42C7-B045-11A8A4327784.jpeg
    555.2 KB · Views: 107
Since the last two updates (now 2022 44.30.10) Model X no longer exits one car garage on summon. It only goes half way out and stops. It doesn’t matter if I use “come to me” or the “depress arrow key and hold” command. Sentry mode is off. Auto door open is off. Very frustrating. If I then squeeze into the drivers seat and use the screen to back out normally, all goes well. Straight out although tight. Level driveway and garage. I do have FSD. Not sure about FSD beta which I’d be happy to delete if I could learn how. Ideas?

Upvote 0