Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla S85D is being sold for 50% at Swiss Groupon equivalent

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Site in German, looks like they had 502 cars and it sold out but they want to get more during the day, even as Tesla bear i would buy one at this price!
The sale is part of 10 year anniversary of the site.
Delivery this year apparently. payment must be made before 22.12.2015

QoQa.ch | TESLA MODEL S 85D + Optionen

EDIT: It actually says delivery is in 2016, but you have to pay the full price upfront, do they try to pump customer deposits before years end?

EDIT2: Actually the 502 isnt the number of cars, its error code. But they will offer more cars in course of the day

Last edited:
18000 people tried, only 20 got cars. I wonder if the CHF3000 deposit is refunded to those that didn't get lucky? If not, this is more of a lottery than an offer. 1/1000 chance to get 50000CHF, at a cost of 3000CHF to play.

18000 people tried, only 20 got cars. I wonder if the CHF3000 deposit is refunded to those that didn't get lucky? If not, this is more of a lottery than an offer. 1/1000 chance to get 50000CHF, at a cost of 3000CHF to play.

You only had to pay the deposit if you managed to secure one of the 20 available spots in the queue. The number 20 is a deduction by the way (they don't officially disclose their stock but provide a % number live and it was getting down in 5% increments).

The site is legit and very well known around here. It was their 10th year anniversary week and some of the other stuff they sold was a USD 300 all you can fly pass with the Swiss airline and today a 3 Michelin star restaurant dinner for USD 10 (again with very limit stock).

I am really curious how they can pull this as Tesla Switzerland commented the next day they were not even aware of this. Especially, given that they offered to customize the car if you were ready to pay for the extra options at full price. The only way I imagine this can work if Tesla was not part of the deal is that they buy the car themselves and then immediately resell it to you for 50% of the price, taking the loss out of the advertisement budget. That represents though roughly 1 million for 20 cars compared to a 30 million annual revenue. This would be a severe financial hit over one day given that it's a low margin/high volume kind of business.

Ingenieur, I don't think they could buy them in the US directly as the cars are different. Blick is not the most reliable source out here btw ;)

Anyway, they definitely got a lot of buzz from that