TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla sales (and service?) center in Natick

Discussion in 'New England' started by csd, Dec 15, 2012.

1. csd

csd New Member

I read about a sales center coming to Natick and stopped by to check it out. It's on 251 W. Central St. I was a little surprised by what I saw there. Lettering on the door reads "TESLA Service." Maybe it's going to be a sales and service center?

teslaSales1.png teslaSales2.png

2. aronth5

aronth5 Long Time Follower

Here is a posting with information on the Board of Selectmen meeting in Natick that forum members were part of. And they did an awesome job!

3. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

The 251 W Central St location will be a "sales office" -- where people can get test drives and deal with the paperwork of buying a car. The Gallery in the Natick Mall will remain a display area only, with no sales activities -- status quo. All physical repairs/service will occur in the Watertown facility.

4. cinergi

cinergi Active Member

The gallery at the mall can't be a true sales center for zoning reasons, thus the need for this third building.

5. hj-45

hj-45 Member

Is this location functional now? My wife scheduled a test drive for this Saturday and she was told to show up at the mall.

6. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

Tesla must have its Class 1 Dealer license to give test drives, and that license was granted on the condition that the West Natick sales office be open. So, either the sales office is open or Tesla is getting ahead of itself.

7. cinergi

cinergi Active Member

I know they've been doing test drives ... and the car used for that sits at the mall ... so ...

8. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

They usually leave the test car charging at the mall.
    Not sure if they have a charging facility on Central Ave.
    I should drop by since I drive by it frequently.