Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla SC confirmed Tyco road, Tyson's corner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm afraid the Fairfax marker is just left over from before the Tysons location was finalized. Originally it was to be in "Fairfax" with no specific location. If you put "Fairfax, VA" into Google Maps, that marker is where it'll put you. Once they got a real address they added it to the map, but never removed the old coming soon marker for some reason.

I'm afraid the Fairfax marker is just left over from before the Tysons location was finalized. Originally it was to be in "Fairfax" with no specific location. If you put "Fairfax, VA" into Google Maps, that marker is where it'll put you. Once they got a real address they added it to the map, but never removed the old coming soon marker for some reason.
OK, makes sense. Seemed strange to have a second service center in such close proximity to Tyco.

Just had my two cars serviced at Tysons SC this week. Michael and Carlos were great to work with -- perfectionist - you would have thought these were their personal cars the way they treated them... Both drive like the are new.... great job guys!

P85 has 38K and P85+ has 19K....

I had good experiences at both. In fact I think they staffed Tysons with some seasoned folks from Rockville -- it definitely shows - very professional and the team there seemed eager to please.
Both Carlos and Michael kept me informed and more importantly returned two pristine cars that felt like they just rolled off the assembly line.

Just had my two cars serviced at Tysons SC this week. Michael and Carlos were great to work with -- perfectionist - you would have thought these were their personal cars the way they treated them... Both drive like the are new.... great job guys!

P85 has 38K and P85+ has 19K....

I believe I ran into you there in the service department. Thanks for the recommendation on the All-Weather Floor mats and rear cupholders. The mats are a bit austere looking as I feared, but they certainly work nicely. I needed something after the detail place "lost" (stole?) my floor mats earlier in the day.

In either event, the Tyco road staff is absolutely awesome. Marco was trying to eat lunch, but he saw me walking out with the box of floor mats and he literally dropped his slice of pizza just to walk out and greet me. I guess he felt bad about my floor mat situation, so he gave me some Tesla swag on the way out. I guess T-shirts are the "Free Oil Change" of the Tesla dealer-ecosystem. I felt kinda guilty, wasn't their fault my floor mats got "lost". I offered to pay for the shirts, but the price was non-negotiable.

Last edited:
I've not been to the Tyson's Corner location, but does anyone know why they aren't going to have a Supercharger there? A lot of other Service Centers do, and the DC area desperately needs it IMHO (Bethesda doesn't count).

There is one inside the service center, for service center use only--it's not public.

Why haven't they put a public one in? Good question; maybe the power feed there isn't adequate? Or maybe zoning would have been a challenge?