Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla SC confirmed Tyco road, Tyson's corner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kevin, you were asking if the service center can be seen from the Metro. Indeed, it can. Here is a photo of the area taken at the Spring Hill station from inside the train. The service center can be seen immediately to the right of the crane.

Tesla SC from Spring Hill Metro.JPG

I was in Rockville Svc Ctr today and they are indeed super-busy. Saw quite a few MS without license plates and heard they have more coming in. They are in the midst of construction now - adding a delivery bay and space, and they replaced the detail bay so that it looks like they have more lifts. They mentioned that they are so busy, they are sending southern Virginians down to Raleigh just based on schedule availability (and they do miss seeing some of their fave owners - Linkster ;) )
growth is good, especially when they are doing all they can to minimize growing pains for all of us.

I was in Rockville Svc Ctr today and they are indeed super-busy. Saw quite a few MS without license plates and heard they have more coming in. They are in the midst of construction now - adding a delivery bay and space, and they replaced the detail bay so that it looks like they have more lifts. They mentioned that they are so busy, they are sending southern Virginians down to Raleigh just based on schedule availability (and they do miss seeing some of their fave owners - Linkster ;) )
growth is good, especially when they are doing all they can to minimize growing pains for all of us.

Did you see my white P85+ getting a new drive? I miss her back tomorrow though!

I think the deal was for one combined sales and service center. I don't think tesla has any restrictions on just service centers. As long as they don't sell from that location. Man our state is ass backwards.

My rockville loaner with vin 50k non autopilot had the instrument dash go blank. Center screen is fine. Drives fine. Anyone ever heard of that before? Both resets did not fix it. Trying remote fix.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423154298333.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423154298333.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 249
My rockville loaner with vin 50k non autopilot had the instrument dash go blank. Center screen is fine. Drives fine. Anyone ever heard of that before? Both resets did not fix it. Trying remote fix.

Officer: Do you know how fast you were going?
Me: Uhhhh no! Cause my dash turned off on me!

Not quite the right thread for this, but no I have never seen this. The most that has ever happened to me is a random reboot (that I didn't initiate) but it all turned itself back on.

I was thinking that with all the md speed cameras around. Could use app to see how fast I'm going.

They are going to flatbed my finished car to my work 60 miles away for a swap.

Two thumbs up from me! :D

I happen to be in the immediate area today - my son's little league tryouts are literally in the same building, and ironically due to the construction I'm not allowed to wait inside for him - so I had some time to walk around. Definitely making progress! And it does almost look like a service center. :) Hope the pics came out ok.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423414539.159633.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423414560.209285.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423414572.693795.jpg