Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe - Virtual Science Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received an email from the Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, announcing that they will be presenting a free webcast this coming Thursday (9-Apr-2020). Tesla Unwired Video Podcast - Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe
I don't know if it is free to everyone, or if membership is required.

Even if membership isn't required, I urge everyone to join or make a donation. These folks have been working to preserve Nicola Tesla's only remaining laboratory, which is located on Long Island, NY. Here's a link to learn more: Our Mission - Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe

I pasted a section of the email below.

Featuring
Greg Leyh, Principal Engineer at Lightning on Demand

DATE: Thurs. April 9, 2020

TIME: 2:00 pm ET

LOCATION: Online from your computer, mobile, smart device or TV. Once you register, you'll receive easy instructions on how to log in for our live, interactive discussion and visual presentation. You'll be able to post questions and make comments for a fully interactive experience with our Host, Guest, and other participants worldwide.

TOPIC: Join us for another fascinating, interactive episode of Tesla Unwired featuring Greg Leyh, electrical engineer and builder of some of the world's largest Tesla coils. Greg will give a video presentation and discuss Tesla's wireless power concept--and how large Tesla towers could unlock the secrets of natural lightning!

• Informative
Reactions: MitchMitch