Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Screen gliching, Multiple Error messages on screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone ever experienced this:
?

My car started glitching while I was driving it. The screen started displaying all sorts of errors, the speedometer was running up and down, and it started making a wind-wooshing sound outside the car (in the video at timestamp 0:33). The car wouldn't let me drive it. I got out and tried it let it reset but it won't shift into park and the screen kept going. Tried to reboot it by holding down both the scroll keys, didn't work.

Brand new car, never crashed, sensors all look fine.

I had my Tesla X refuse to turn off autopilot while driving on the PCH. Then it reduced steering assist, I was hanging on the steering wheel to making the corners. I had the speed limit set to 30mph on AP, while feathering the acceleration between curves in the highway. It drifted over the center line and rumble road cuts and it got really pissed off. I later found it wanted to install an update before the car allowed me to use the software driving/safety features. Scary and amazing all at once.

Upvote 0