Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Screwed Me Royally This Weekend

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man you got me with this one haha! I was reading your title and was like "this forum is just people openly telling their hatred about Tesla stories," which in fairness, if it wasn't happening then they wouldn't need to post. But that was a great plot twist, even sent it to my fiance as a similar thing happened before we bought our S!

• Love
Reactions: Buddyroe
Man, I always got a Tesla loaner from Devon, yes loaded. Did a hole shot with a P90 one day. OK , crossed that of the bucket list. I'm more into range not speed. Still happy with the 60 and waiting for the one with 400+ mile range. Should be Tesla soon, I'll give it another 3 plus years.

Like the nose cone better then the face lift, wonder if you can do a reverse Face Lift to Nose Cone.
You should offer nose and hood parts on this site, I’m sure you will have plenty of people willing to swap out the old look for the new!

@Sunshine Got the lighted applique and front and rear "T's". I'm looking into having the front and rear "T" work with
the lighted applique. The next step is to have the front "T" flash/pulse when your charging at a Supercharger. I can
do it manually in white, I would like to do it automatically in green once you plug in

Reactions: Cowby
@Buddyroe,

If you don't need the extra storage space, I recommend considering a Model 3. Even if you reserve a Model 3 now, you can have the RWD version delivered within a few weeks because you will have owner priority. Alternatively, you could reserve a Model 3 now, receive your invite to configure in a few days and then you can wait for the AWD version. It is definitely much better to wait for AWD after you have access to the configurator. Check out the Model 3 Delivery Estimator. Also, check out the range table here.

Model 3 pricing is as follows:
  • Model 3 SR: $35,000 (Price confirmed)
  • Model 3 LR: $44,000 (Price confirmed)
  • Model 3 SRD: $39,500 (Price estimated)
  • Model 3 LRD: $48,500 (Price estimated)
  • Model 3 Performance: $74,500 (Price estimated)
Options:
  • $1,000 Paint color other than black
  • $5,000 Premium upgrades package
  • $1,500 19" sport wheels
  • $5,000 Enhanced Autopilot
  • $3,000 Fully self-driving (Requires Enhanced Autopilot )
  • $2,000 (Estimate) Smart air suspension (might require AWD or it might be bundled with AWD)
This guy's wife is telling him to buy a 100D and you're trying to push a model 3 on him?

When I'd picked up my used 2014 in November I ran into someone at the Port Orange charger who had a 100 D loaner from JAX. He was the first to use it and after learning they had no mileage limit had taken a weekend trip to Miami.

Sadly my visit to that service center resulted in a 2018 Mustang Gt Convertible rental. Nice hearty rumble but no action. Tons of controls everywhere and a massive keyfob. I couldn't wait to get my RWD 85 back.

So my wife and I test drove an X a while back and decided we could not afford it. She was looking for an SUV to haul grandkids, etc and wound up with a very nice ICE. About 6 months later, my ICE lease was almost up and I test drove the S. Every other vehicle I looked at was overshadowed by the S experience. I kept looking for something "equivalent" and was not finding it. Figuring the only way to solve this, I went back to the Tesla store and said, "Here's a wishlist. I really don't think I can afford this but is there any way?"

They brought up an inventory car with everything including the color on my list and crunched the numbers and.....well you can see by my profile below how that worked out! And then, I even added autopilot! Wow, did I get screwed (with a huge grin on my face, no less).

Reactions: bonnie and Buddyroe