Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla selling the original or turbine 19" Rim separately?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I couldn't find it.

Does Tesla sell the original 19" rim to MS owners?
I need a rim for my winter wheels and don't really think it's worth the hassle to get an aftermarket one that fits but I don't want the complete winter wheel package from Tesla either.
If yes, what's the price?

Do they sell the the turbine 19" one? Price?
Then I can put my summer tires on that one and use the one that will come with the car for winter.

Thanks!

I'd recommend TSportline's 19" wheels for the MS. They are manufactured solely for the MS to match OEM specs (aka no centering rings needed etc). and you have the option of silver, grey, or matte black 19" turbines. And it's MUCH cheaper than getting Tesla OEM wheels. Tesla Wheels For Sale | T Sportline Model TST Wheel 19x85 As an added plus they are 8.5" wide and 35 offset so perfect for 245 or 255 tires, whichever you prefer.

I'd recommend TSportline's 19" wheels for the MS. They are manufactured solely for the MS to match OEM specs (aka no centering rings needed etc). and you have the option of silver, grey, or matte black 19" turbines. And it's MUCH cheaper than getting Tesla OEM wheels. Tesla Wheels For Sale | T Sportline Model TST Wheel 19x85 As an added plus they are 8.5" wide and 35 offset so perfect for 245 or 255 tires, whichever you prefer.

But kind of hard to get in Europe...
And crazy expensive. $1500 each?

- - - Updated - - -

They will sell the original, cyclone, or areo. They do not sell 19" turbine.

Fine. With 19" turbine I referred to the cyclone ones. Couldn't remember the exact names when I wrote the post, sorry for that.

And how much are each?

Still way to expensive for aftermarket wheels that isn't of the correct dimension.

Any way. I know there are lots of aftermarket wheels/rims.
But my question still is the same. Does Tesla sell the orihonal ones? And if so, what's the price?
It used to be $250 per wheel for the stock 19" wheels, but it might have changed.