Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Semi Event -- November 16, 2017

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the Model 3 event, there were streaming issues on the Tesla website. I believe @K-MTG put up a mirror, which I AirPlayed to my TV. Hopefully someone will do that again if there are issues.

Won't be able to do it this time since I will be out of town. Hopefully the live stream will actually work though...but I will probably have to watch it tomorrow, got to many things going on tonight.

Maybe I can set something up on my computer to start streaming at 8PM but just too many things can go wrong if I am not at home to monitor it.

Does anyone have a link to the broadcast of the unveil? I can't find any on Tesla.com.

Just go to Tesla Semi and hit F5 when the time comes, by the time the video is up even Tesla will get you the same video.

You can also go to Tesla (www.youtube.com/user/TeslaMotors/videos) and it will livestream there as well.

At any of the 3 URLs I just posted you won't see the video until the last few minutes before the event starts. Worst case you may even come in a few seconds after the event starts on a delay but you won't miss anything (the first few minutes of video is always people milling around waiting)

Over/under for Elon's appearance? +20 minutes from the start time? Anyone? Anyone?

In fairness, didn't they start the last 2 events pretty much on the nose? He did have a pretty decent hall pass for the Powerwall event (meeting with the Japanese Prime Minister iirc.