TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Semi Unveiling - invitation

Discussion in 'EVents' started by Thiago, Oct 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Thiago

Thiago S75D

Guys,
    I have my VIP invitation to the October 26th event. Does anyone know if it is for one or two people?

If it is for two people, I am willing to extend the invitation to someone here.

Also, I am flying from Europe, so if you are local and would be interested and have a spare bed, we have a deal :)

2. everman

everman Member

I've sent you a PM Thiago!

3. jareade

jareade Supporting Member

FYI, Semi event is in Hawthorne, CA ( right by LAX), so you don’t want to fly into OAK!

4. Nate_Oregon

Nate_Oregon New Member

Anyone have an extra ticket to the Semi event in November? I'd love to go and need to plan travels soon. Send me a PM and we can talk about how we can split travel/lodging costs as compensation for letting me tag along. Thx! -Nate

5. MelaniainLA

MelaniainLA Member

To those who got an invite already: I just got my 5th referral (ordered but not yet delivered). Do you need to have all 5 delivered or just ordered to receive an invite? I'm in LA and really hustled to get the 5 referrals before 10/15!

Thanks!

6. MZP95

MZP95 Member

I have an extra invitation...need to figure out something by tomorrow. Please PM me with solutions/offers. I will be traveling from NY to LAX...