Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Semi with AWD and adaptive advanced air suspension settings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who wouldn't love to have an option for AWD(a single motor to drive front wheels) and adaptive advanced air suspension settings? Although the Semi may come with the AAASS anyway.

I haven't seen it mentioned but I also have to believe the Semi will come with same things mentioned by Elon regarding the Cybertruck in this tweet:
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1231058468099854336?s=20

Elon says in the tweet when asked "Can Cybertruck also have a payload/towing calculator?"
"Yes, will also show real-time changes to max acceleration, braking, cornering, speed on gradient & range, latter factoring in route elevation changes & cargo or tow mass & drag impact"

Who wouldn't love to have an option for AWD(a single motor to drive front wheels) and adaptive advanced air suspension settings? Although the Semi may come with the AAASS anyway.

I have to learn to be more explanatory!

I found this "adaptive advanced air suspension settings" from Teslarati: Link Tesla Cybertruck's real-time adaptive features get closer with new suspension update Tesla Cybertruck's real-time adaptive features get closer with new suspension update

"Tesla is currently rolling out version 2020.32.1 to its fleet, and among the improvements included in the update are new adaptive suspension settings and visualizations. The extensive details that Tesla included in its recent update seems to be a step towards the company’s eventual rollout of more advanced suspension features, such as those that Elon Musk previously announced for the Cybertruck."

display.jpeg

This is what I meant by the Tesla Semi having this same setup.