Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Semi's "thermonuclear explosion-proof glass (according to EM)" - ALON® Transparent Ceramic aka Transparent Aluminum

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We all have experience driving passenger cars. My point is to listen to professionals that drive other vehicles for a living and not mock their opinions.

The side mirrors are powered and lower so they be cleaned?

I was only talking about this:
Oryński said: “You can’t reach them [the Semi’s side mirrors] from inside, and you can’t reach them from outside as they are too high.

Obviously, likely all electric semi-trucks the regen will be an amazing benefit to them and other drivers.
I read a few articles that quoted him, and he is making comments solely from looking at the video and not with actual experience with the truck. I imagine Tesla does have actual working professionals testing the truck.

For example, he makes a point about there being no windows, however, there are pop out windows. He also makes a point about there not being a bed, but this is a day cab, so it's expected.

About the mirror issue, if you look at some screen shots posted here, you can see the hinge on the mirror, which supposedly will allow it to fold.

I found a folded example here:
Tesla-Semi-canada.jpg

Tesla Semi prototype spotted in Canada, likely for winter testing

As for the criticism of the driver position and cab design, a lot of the decision on that is based on aerodynamics (most Euro semis seem to have the aerodynamics of a brick wall), plus he does not have actual experience with the truck to judge if it is better or worse in term of blind spots.

This is getting pretty childish. I have yet to hear any real arguments from you. Anyway, while I don't drive semis, I have driven 7.5 t trucks, so I can understand some of the Polish truck driver's points.
I’m not here argue, I’ve proven your ignorance time and time again you just refuse to acknowledge it. You are welcome to move along and stop interjecting your input on something you admittedly know nothing about, or I’ll continue to prove you wrong